donderdag 7 mei 2009

Can anyone tell me how much money I earn with Google Adsense?

Can anyone tell me how much money I earn with Google Adsense? Yes, you can do. But what you can not do the statistics of your Adsense account to tell others. The what? In your Adsense account you can not only see how much money you earn. You will also information such as page impressions, clicks, CTR and eCPM. These are numbers that show exactly how revenues are achieved. Google does not want you discussing the details with others. But again, you may be best to tell your friends how much money you earn with Adsense. But I advise you to not to do so. Indeed, it is perhaps better that you tell nobody that you participate in the Adsense program. Because there may be people you want help or just want to cross, and then things go (eg clicks on your ads) that you from the Adsense program is discarded. No, I would simply enjoy a secret that you are Adsenser.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten